Tuesday, November 16, 2010

blurred vision.


i have too much that I want to talk about, complain about. Whatever. You know when you were in high school and your English teacher wanted to make you think outside the box… so they give you this subject which has the ability to stem off onto different subjects, which can stem off onto different subjects and make you completely go over your word limit? Well that’s exactly how my brain works. That’s the easiest way I can describe my thinking patterns. so i am sorry if i haven’t blogged in ages but without some sort of straight line direction i find myself writing on tangents and filling pages with the end result being the overuse of the delete button because i know that i will bore you all shitless. dont stress though, my brains still working and as usual has too much to say.

im trying, So bare with me.

Wednesday Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment