Tuesday, February 1, 2011

nightmare hour.

i went op shopping yesterday, a normal pass time for me. i only spent $8 and scored big time! i managed to stretch my funds and got a pair of high waisted denim shorts, two oversized printed shirts and a cowboy belt.but the best thing i bought all day was a $1 childrens horror book. you know the ones with the big spaced letters and ten different stories in one book. i took one look at the pictures inside and had to have it!! im not too sure how good the actual stories are as i havent had a chance to read any of it yet but i've flipped back and forth through the illustrations constantly trying to decide on my favourites to show you.
I'm not Martin by R.L.STINE


The Ghostly Stare by R.L.STINE
(im thinking of getting this beauty tattooed somewhere on me 
i think she is lovely)
overtime i have noticed that whenever im op shopping i always find the best books! i have a shakespeare book dated in the 1800's and a James Dean picture book that would make your heart melt! (advise for readers - get your books from the op shop not the library - not only are they cheap - you dont have to return them! )

1 comment:

  1. I really like that Ghostly Stare illustration. May I ask where you got that example? I´d love to post the art but without the crease in the paper. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete